As a blogger, I may be compensated in some way (either pay, product, or experience) for sharing the post below All opinions are my own. ~Heidi
It’s time for another round of Tiggerific Tuesday Trivia!
It’s November. This month, we celebrate Ashley’s 21st birthday. We’ll be staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. So this month, my trivia will all be about AKL. Stop back each week for more!
What are the names of the 3 Savannahs at Animal Kingdom Lodge?
- The 3 Savannahs are Sunset, Arusha, and Uzima.
- According to AllEars.net:
- Each Savannah is approximately 10 acres in size.
- The Savannahs are open 24 hours a day.
- Each savanna has its own unique look and feel. Not all savannas have all the animals. For instance, ostriches can only be found on the Sunset savanna, zebras are only located on the Arusha savanna, kudu are only found on the Uzima savanna. Giraffes are the only animal found on all three savannas.
- At night, the savannas are illuminated by artificial moonlight as if a full moon were ever present.
- “Safari Guides” are at the outside viewing areas and can answer your questions about the animals and birds.
[inlinkz_linkup id=418782 mode=1]