As a blogger, I may be compensated in some way (either pay, product, or experience) for sharing the post below All opinions are my own. ~Heidi
Ashley and I made this for supper last night. I know, it’s called “breakfast” but it makes a yummy one-dish meal for supper as well. This recipe, I believe originated from Taste of Home, but I got it out of our church cookbook and have made a revision or two to better suit our taste.
- 1 lb. sliced bacon, diced
- 1 med. sweet onion, chopped
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 c. frozen shredded has brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 oz. small-curd cottage cheese
- 1 1/4 c. shredded Swiss cheese
- In a large skillet, cook bacon and onion until bacon is crisp; drain.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; stir in bacon mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9x2″ baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until set and bubbly.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.