As a blogger, I may be compensated in some way (either pay, product, or experience) for sharing the post below All opinions are my own. ~Heidi
It’s time for another round of Tiggerific Tuesday Trivia!
It’s November. This month, we celebrate Ashley’s 21st birthday. We’ll be staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. So this month, my trivia will all be about AKL. Stop back each week for more!
Did you know these fun facts about the Animal Kingdom Lodge?
- Animal Kingdom Lodge is a Deluxe resort, located next door to Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- It opened on April 16, 2001.
- The Lodge is called Jambo House.
- The Lodge is 6 stories tall.
- You enter the lobby on the 3rd floor of the resort.
- Throughout the rest of the lobby, there are examples of authentic architecture and design, from thatched ceilings to golden tones reflecting the richness and diversity of an African landscape. Rich wood tones surround a large mud fireplace and natural lighting will celebrate dawn and dusk with features that accentuate spectacular sunrises and sunsets.
- In the hallways, there are alcoves with glass windows providing savanna overlooks.
*This week’s trivia tidbits are from AllEars.net.
[inlinkz_linkup id=418779 mode=1]