As a blogger, I may be compensated in some way (either pay, product, or experience) for sharing the post below All opinions are my own. ~Heidi
Several years ago, my family watched a movie called The Ultimate Gift. Talk about a “Wow!” moment! Over the years, we’ve watched that movie many times as a family. When I was teaching junior high Sunday school kids, I even used the movie for a study series with the kids. So many great lessons to be learned, all within that movie and the story it portrays! Needless to say, I was quite excited when I heard that they were making a sequel. . .
Are you living THE ULTIMATE LIFE?
Between the pressure of running a foundation started by his late grandfather, being sued by his greedy extended family, and seeing his beloved Alexia leave on an extended mission trip to Haiti, Jason Stevens’ world is unraveling. But when Jason discovers a journal that his grandfather began as a Depression-era lad, his writings transport Jason on an incredible rags-to-riches ride. With everything he loves hanging in the balance, Jason hopes he can discover THE ULTIMATE LIFE.
Opening in theaters September 6, THE ULTIMATE LIFE (the sequel to The Ultimate Gift) reminds us some things are worth more than money!
Have fun with The ULTIMATE LIFE Blog App . . .
• Take the Do YOU Live Life to the Fullest? QUIZ – Some things are worth more than money. Take the quiz to see if you are truly living your life, or merely spending it!
• Download the 6 Ways to Live The Ultimate Life PDF – Read Jim Stovall’s (author of The Ultimate Life book upon which the movie is based) insightful ways to live better!
Win an Official Ultimate Life Prize Pack!
One lucky reader will win! The prize pack contains:
• DVD of The Ultimate Gift
• The Ultimate Gift book by Jim Stovall
• The Ultimate Gift charm bracelet
• The Ultimate Life leather-bound journal