As a blogger, I may be compensated in some way (either pay, product, or experience) for sharing the post below All opinions are my own. ~Heidi
This week’s Destination Disney topic goes along with Disney’s theme for the year, which is Celebrate! So, we asked our readers to share their answers to the following questions:
- What will you Celebrate?
- If you are a seasoned guest, what have you celebrated at Disney? Include pictures!
- If a Disney vacation is just a dream, what would you like to celebrate at Disney and why?
Here are my answers:
- So far, all of our Disney trips have been “just because” trips. Whether we go back in 2011 or not remains to be seen. But, if not, we have already decided that we will go in the spring of 2012 to celebrate Ashley’s graduation!
- The first few times we went as a family, though, we went the last week of February into March – and, since Brian and I celebrate our anniversary on February 29th, I guess we could say we were celebrating at Disney (though that truly wasn’t the intent).
- Even though we’ve been to Disney several times, we still dream of Disney. There’s always something new to see and look forward to, so Disney trips never get old (at least not for us!)
I can’t wait to read what YOU have to say. Please post your answers on your own blog, then come back to the Destination Disney post and link up (you don’t have to post on any certain day, and you have a whole month to link up!)