As a blogger, I may be compensated in some way (either pay, product, or experience) for sharing the post below All opinions are my own. ~Heidi
Hershey The Sweetest Place On Earth Delivers the Sweetest Experience
(Hershey, PA – October 3, 2016) –October brings changing leaves, cooler temperatures, and the transformation of Hershey into a festive Halloween destination. Featuring safe, family-focused events and activities ranging from roller coaster rides and a trick-or-treat adventure at Hersheypark In The Dark to a flashlight walking experience at ZooAmerica, Halloween In Hershey provides guests with three weekends of sweet family entertainment and excitement. The fun takes place Fridays through Sundays from October 14 – 30, and includes:
Hersheypark In The Dark features more than 50 rides and attractions including 13 roller coasters and Halloween-themed live entertainment. Guests visiting the Park will experience:
- NEW Laff Trakk will be a dark ride experience during all operating hours. In addition, the Park will once again turn the lights off the last operating hour of each evening on our three wooden roller coasters: Comet, Lightning Racer and Wildcat.
- Hershey’s Trick-or-Treat Adventure with two locations – Hershey’s Chocolate World and Treatville, a hometown village of treats and sweets insideHersheypark, for children 12 and younger (costumes are encouraged).
- Fall-themed food and beverage offerings including pumpkin funnel cakes, pumpkin chili and more!
- Live entertainment including favorites “Screaming Mummies,” a band of misfit mummies and their classic Halloween tunes, performing in the Amphitheatre. Additional entertainment offerings including “Boo Crew,” “Monster Party,” and “Treatville Tales” will be located at the exit ofTreatville.
- Hersheypark In The Dark will offer meet and greet opportunities with your favorite Hershey’s Characters.
For hours of operation and additional information, please visit www.hersheypark.com/seasons/
Creatures Of The Night at ZooAmerica
Included in the one-price admission to Hersheypark In The Dark, guests are invited to bring a flashlight to experience Creatures Of The Night at ZooAmerica. This is the only time of the year when guests can enjoy the Zoo after dark and experience:
- NEW See our newest additions – two black bears and two armadillos!
- Guests may observe the nocturnal habits of North American species with programs and activities nightly starting at 6 p.m.
- Pumpkin treats for select animals.
- Guests are encouraged to bring a flashlight, or purchase one at the gift shop.
- For guests who are only wishing to enjoy Creatures Of The Night (starting at 6 p.m.) or ZooAmerica (open daily at 10 a.m.), there is a separate admission at the Zoo’s off-street entrance.
The Official Resorts of Hersheypark
Stay overnight at The Official Resorts of Hersheypark for the perfect fall getaway. New for 2016 is Hershey’s Water Works at Hershey Lodge.
The Hersheypark In The Dark Package is available at Hershey Lodge and includes:
- Deluxe accommodations.
- Breakfast with Hershey’s Characters.
- One-day admission to Hersheypark In The Dark.
- Admission to Hershey Gardens (including the new year-round Butterfly Atrium).
- Admission to The Hershey Story’s Museum Experience.
The package is available Friday and Saturday nights from October 14 -30 with prices starting from $469*.
*Price is per room per night, based on a family of four. Excludes tax and gratuities. Other restrictions may apply.
The Spa At The Hotel Hershey
Through November 30, The Spa At The Hotel Hershey offers guests fall-themed treatments to relax their mind and body such as Pumpkin Latte Manicure & Pedicure, Pumpkin Soufflé Wrap and Pumpkin Spice Scrub. Please visit www.ChocolateSpa.com for treatments offerings, pricing and additional information.
Hershey’s Chocolate World
With fun for the whole family each weekend during Halloween In Hershey, Hershey’s Chocolate World guests enjoy:
- Hershey’s Trick-Or-Treat Adventure: The candy collecting begins at Hershey’s Chocolate World and continues inside Hersheypark.
- Full Moon Fridays: Dress up and enter Hershey Hallow for spook-tacular music, dancing with the Hershey’s Characters and more ghostly activities.
- Flavors of Fall Dessert Festival: Bite into the delicious flavors of fall, such as the Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
- Trick-or-Treat Trolley: Limited edition tours featuring Milton Hershey’s life story in a fall themed Trolley with plenty of treats and no tricks.
- Tricky Treats & Sweets: Shop Halloween treats in Hershey’s largest candy store and pick up delightful sweets from the bakery.
The Hershey Story Museum
Visitors can learn about the history of chocolate at The Hershey Story, The Museum on Chocolate Avenue, and families can experience:
- Ghosts & Goodies: Kids are encouraged to wear their favorite costume as they create ghostly treats using Hershey’s candy. This is a FREE event and is held October 29 and 30 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Hershey Gardens lights up the night with more than 150 uniquely carved illuminated pumpkins and a variety of whimsical scarecrows that come to life along the path, during its annual Pumpkin Glow. Kids ages 12 and younger are invited to bring a flashlight, come in costume, trick-or-treat throughout the Gardens and experience the following activities:
- NEW See a unique collection of live spiders and insects in the Educational & Horticultural Wing of the Milton & Catherine Hershey Conservatory.
- Listen to a garden-themed story.
- Collect candy treats at stops along the Gardens’ paths.
- Watch live pumpkin carving demonstrations.
- Please note, the Butterfly Atrium will be closed during Pumpkin Glow hours.
Pumpkin Glow is from 6 to 8:30 p.m. on October 21, 22, 28 and 29. Tickets may be purchased online at www.HersheyGardens.com or at the door.
For additional information, hours and pricing for Halloween In Hershey, please visit www.HersheyPA.com. Follow us on Twitter @HersheyPA, Instagram @TheSweetestPlaceOnEarth and enjoy the latest stories from Hershey, PA at Stories.HersheyPA.com.