As a blogger, I may be compensated in some way (either pay, product, or experience) for sharing the post below All opinions are my own. ~Heidi
I don’t know about you, but I like to have a few menus in my arsenal that can easily be created with things I almost always have on hand. Sure, we make a meal plan; but there are always times we stray from it, or need a quick meal that isn’t on the plan. On days like this, one of the meals I turn to is Everyday Goulash. Yes, it’s another recipe containing ground beef! (Sensing a trend?!)
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
- 2 boxes macaroni & cheese mix (we prefer Kraft)
- 1 14-oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 8-oz. can tomato sauce
- Brown ground beef. While beef is browning, boil macaroni noodles 'til desired consistency.
- Drain noodles.
- Add to beef: onion soup mix, cheese packets, tomatoes, and sauce.
- Stir in macaroni noodles.
- Heat and serve.
- My younger kids are picky about the tomatoes and tend to push them to the side and/or pick them out. So, I try to crush them up as much as possible.