As a blogger, I may be compensated in some way (either pay, product, or experience) for sharing the post below All opinions are my own. ~Heidi
A few years ago, I went in search of a NATURAL way to combat fleas and ticks for Gabe. We had been using a popular brand of flea & tick collars, but I noticed that they were rubbing the hair off of Gabe’s neck area and I just didn’t feel like something that was making his hair fall out was good for him. I felt that there had to be something natural available.
I’m not a crunchy mom, but if I can use essential oils or something similar to help my family, I will! I’d rather go a natural route that pills, chemicals, etc. I discovered the flea & tick tag from Only Natural Pet and decided it was worth a try. Not only was it cheaper than the collars we had been using, but it lasts longer too (a full year!)
*You can clearly see the tag in the picture above.
Gabe’s on his second flea & tick tag and we’ve used other Only Natural Pet products as well. But, we hadn’t yet tried the wipes …
Only Natural Pet EasyDefense Flea & Tick Wipes for Dogs & Cats
Protect your precious pup from fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes the safe and effective way with the Only Natural Pet EasyDefense Flea & Tick wipes for dogs and cats. Using the power of natural Geranium and Peppermint plant extracts, these biodegradable towelettes are completely free of pesticides and toxins, making them safe for your furry friends, and sparing you from applying dangerous chemicals. Scientifically tested and veterinarian approved botanicals create an invisible barrier around your dog or cat—and the towelettes make it easier than ever to protect your pet from pests. To humans and pups, they carry a pleasant, soft scent, but the smell makes one thing clear to fleas and ticks—they aren’t welcome on the back of your furry friend. Keep them safe the natural way, with Only Natural Pets
- Protecting your pet from pests has never been easier thanks to the natural power of these essential-oil infused towelettes.
- A unique blend of botanicals, including geraniol (a natural extract of geraniums) and peppermint, this repellant works successfully against fleas, ticks and mosquitoes.
- Effectively protects against fleas, ticks and mosquitoes without the hassle—simply wipe your pet down every 2-3 days or as needed to repel pests.
- Scientifically tested and veterinarian approved, these natural flea and tick towelettes work using non-toxic active ingredients, and contain no synthetic insecticides.
- The biodegradable towelettes are made from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified material, so they’re safe for your pet and the planet.
Heidi Says …
Spring is almost here (officially!) so ‘
You can never protect your pet too much! And I love being able to protect Gabe with products that contain all natural ingredients that I know are safe for him.
Are the ingredients in your flea & tick products safe for your pet? for your family? I just did a quick search on the ingredients found in most flea products and I can’t pronounce many of them, let alone have any clue what they are or if they’re safe.
I just gave Gabe a bath yesterday, so it was the perfect time to wipe him down with one of these wipes. And now he smells pleasantly of peppermint! Win-win!
Protect your pet too!
Chewy.com has these wipes, along with a full line of products from Only Natural Pet, available for only $9.99 for 40 wipes (or on auto ship for only $9.49!) Purchase yours today and protect your pet from fleas and ticks all season long!
***This post made possible by Chewy.com.***