As a blogger, I may be compensated in some way (either pay, product, or experience) for sharing the post below All opinions are my own. ~Heidi
For the past 2 Wednesdays, I’ve been sharing little things that make me smile. It’s been a great way to focus on my word for 2015 – CONTENT. What little things are making you smile? I’d love to hear about them. Here are just a few of mine from this week . . .
1. I got a new pillow. I know, that really seems like a little thing, but when it means getting a much better night’s sleep as a result, it’s a big thing. (This one is a memory foam pillow, but not one of those shaped ones. No matter if I’m laying on my stomach, side, or back, I can tell that my neck and back are in proper alignment with this pillow.) That’s good stuff!
2. I just printed my boarding passes. So, I guess that makes it official. I’m going to Atlanta tomorrow for the Teach Them Diligently Convention. I’m helping my friend Leah in the Curr-click booth. I haven’t seen her for awhile, so this will be fun!
3. My mom kept complaining that she wasn’t able to call me – every time she tried to reach me on my cell phone, she got a weird message. I’ve known this for awhile, but was putting off checking into it. Then, I realized that I couldn’t even make calls without getting errors. Thankfully, Republic Wireless has pretty good customer service. They talked me through several “fixes”. In the end, they wanted me to reset my phone – which I didn’t really want to do – but it seems to have worked. The good news is that it’s kinda like having a brand new phone. (Way to be content, right?!)
4. We had to take a bit of a road trip this past week to return some violin bows that Gracie had out on loan (and purchase the one she decided on as the 2nd bow in her violin case). My mom rode along and, on the way home, we decided to stop and check out a grocery outlet that I’ve been wanting to check out. We got some great deals, but my favorite is Spiced Apple Cider K-cups. I looked them up and they are normally $9.99; I paid $3.99. I think I need to go back and stock up on more!
5. On Saturday, Brian and I went out for a nice lunch at Texas Roadhouse (a family favorite) and got some really great deals at the mall. (Gotta love deals!)
6. Easter was a perfectly lovely day here in central PA – the sun was shining and it was in the mid-60’s. We had a great church service, complete with pot luck brunch, egg hunt for the kids, and wonderful music.
7. Netflix added more episodes of Property Brothers and Love It or List It – two of our favorites.
8. I used my birthday Amazon card from Brenda to purchase seasons 8 & 9 of CSI. And, since Ashley has Amazon Prime, it will be here before I get home from Atlanta!