As a blogger, I may be compensated in some way (either pay, product, or experience) for sharing the post below All opinions are my own. ~Heidi
(I’d love to have YOU join me, by sharing THREE THINGS about YOU on your blog! Be sure to link up below.)
Later this month (on Easter Sunday, to be exact), we’ll be celebrating my youngest child’s 8th birthday! Where has the time gone? It passes so quickly, and they’re only little for a blink of an eye! I thought it would be fun to share about each of my kids in this week’s edition of Three Things Thursday . . .
#1 – Ashley
- She’s 20 now! (Not sure how THAT happened!)
- She’s currently caring for 2 little babies during the days, and working part-time for Always Icecream & Clever Dragons, as well as traveling to homeschool conventions with Apologia. She’s become quite dependent on her calendar – she’s much like her mother in this way.
- She loves to sing, write, and read.
- She loves spending time in the kitchen, cooking dinner and trying new recipes (if you’ve got any favorites, send them her way!)
- Unlike her mother, she’s patiently waiting for God to introduce her to Mr. Right.
#2 – Gracie
- She’ll be 14 in June! Ahhh!!!
- She’s finishing up her 9th grade school year. She wanted to learn to read at age 4, so I went ahead and started her in kindergarten early. Sometimes I regret that decision, but she continues to excel.
- She plays both piano and violin. She has started playing piano in Sunday School each week. She plays violin in the Central PA Homeschool Orchestra (where she’s earned the spot of First Violin and Concert Mistress for this year). She played in the pit band for the local high school’s spring musical last month as well.
- She enjoys reading fantasy fiction, a genre that was before pretty much ignored in our house.
- She’s our resident night owl – happy to stay up ’til long after the rest of us have gone to bed. But, of course, she also likes sleeping in (as late as is allowed).
#3 – Ian
- He’s the typical youngest child – full of love, life, and comedy!
- He sings during every waking hour of his day.
- He hates sitting down to school books, but he’s a smart cookie who picks up on everything.
- He thinks Legos are the best thing ever invented and wants to some day work for the Lego company.
- He’s been turning heads since the day we met him. He has charisma and charm PLUS!
Yes, you could say I am blessed! Tell me about your kids!
[inlinkz_linkup id=387821 mode=1]