As a blogger, I may be compensated in some way (either pay, product, or experience) for sharing the post below All opinions are my own. ~Heidi
Ovation Brands’ portfolio of restaurants – Old Country Buffet, Ryan’s, Hometown Buffet, Country Buffet – and Furr’s Fresh Buffet are rolling out a new Family Night promotion featuring the popular children’s books, The Treehouse Series. The series follows two friends, Andy and Terry, who live in an amazing treehouse and go on some crazy, sometimes absurd, adventures. The two continue to add new levels to their treehouse and when they do, new experiences await them. Each Thursday, from October 11th through November 15th, between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m., kids may participate in different interactive and educational activities in Ovation Brands’ restaurants and Furr’s Fresh Buffet locations. PLUS kids eat for $1.99 from 4 p.m. to close with the purchase of a regular-priced adult or senior meal. The featured activities are as follows:
- October 11 – Treehouse Builders
- October 18 – Moo-vie Madness
- October 25 – Web Of Fun
- November 1 – #13
- November 8 – Take Me Out To the ALL-BALL Game
- November 15 – Mashed Potato and Gravy Train
Win a Prize Pack!
Leave a comment below telling me WHO YOU WILL SHARE THIS WITH for a chance to win a special prize pack, which includes the following:
- four (4) free meal passes for you and your family to enjoy a meal at any of Ovation Brands’ locations as well as
- one (1) The 78-Story Treehouse: Moo-vie Madness! book and
- one (1) The 91-Story Treehouse: Babysitting Blunders! book.
I will select a random winner next Friday, October 12th, 2018.
***This post made possible by InkLink Marketing.***