As a blogger, I may be compensated in some way (either pay, product, or experience) for sharing the post below All opinions are my own. ~Heidi
Is your dog a picky eater?
Gabe can be, at times. Sometimes I think he would eat almost anything. Other times, he refuses to eat his dry dog food unless I mix something with it. Honestly, I can’t blame him. I’d get sick of the same food over and over again too. I like some variety in my diet and, therefore, I like to provide that same variety for my pet.
I love the variety of dog foods that Chewy.com offers and that I can count on them to carry foods that are good for Gabe.
Halo Wild Salmon & Venison Recipe
Healthy Weight Small Breed Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12
Give your petite pooch what he naturally craves with Halo Wild Salmon & Venison Recipe Healthy Weight Small Breed Canned Dog Food. Feeding your furry friend a holistic diet makes a whole lot of difference thanks to this delicious food made with real, whole-meat protein and never any meat-meals or by-products. Sustainably-caught, wild salmon is the very first ingredient, along with a variety of wholesome non-GMO garden fruits and vegetables. This special recipe is formulated with lower protein and the correct caloric content to help your little pup maintain his ideal weight, and he’ll love the highly-digestible, meaty flavor. Vitamins, minerals
- Made with real, whole salmon and venison and never any rendered meat meal, like chicken meal or fish meal.
- Wholesome, non-GMO kale, quinoa, raspberries and cranberries provide essential antioxidants, fiber and vitamins in this recipe that’s specially formulated for small dogs.
- Complete and balanced nutrition is fortified with essential minerals and trace nutrients, including healthy fats for energy.
- Made in the USA with no meat-meals, hormones or antibiotics, as well as no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; packed in BPA-free cans for safety.
- Smooth, delicious texture provides additional hydration and can be used as a delicious topper over dry kibble to entice a picky eater.
Heidi Says …
This year, we are hosting an exchange student from Vietnam. He really enjoys seafood and salmon is one of his favorites. So, when this case of dog food first arrived from Chewy.com, my son joked with him that we ordered it for him!
Not so! However, when you look at the ingredients list, I see no reason why we couldn’t eat it (if we really wanted to). I’m allergic to seafood, so I plan to steer clear, but Gabe is really loving this dog food mixed with his regular dry food. (And my parent’s dog, Katie, enjoys it as well. She’s not a petite pooch – she’s a Border Collie – so I’m not including her in this post.)
I would definitely order this again for Gabe. Chewy.com carried an entire line of products from Halo, including both wet and dry food for both dogs and cats, supplements, and treats. Be sure to check them out for your pampered (or picky) pet.
***This post made possible by Chewy.com.***