As a blogger, I may be compensated in some way (either pay, product, or experience) for sharing the post below All opinions are my own. ~Heidi
Shorts Saturday is a fun Saturday blog hop hosted by Adventures in the Great Wide Somewhere. It is inspired by those awesome little Disney Shorts. Each week, there will be a new themed question that must be answered with a limited number of words (that could be a challenge for a wordy girl like me!)
Here is this week’s prompt:
My Disney Resolution (100 words or less)
I don’t do traditional resolutions because I don’t like setting myself up for failure!
Disney Resolutions, however, I can handle. So, here goes:
- Embrace the silly – silly moments make great memories
- Never grow up – it’s fun to be a kid
- Smile & laugh often – find humor in everyday situations
- Take lots of pictures
- Read Disney books & visit Disney blogs
- Put together a Disney album for our 2013 Christmas trip
- Plan a Disney trip – even if you don’t have real set-in-stone dates in mind – half the fun is in the planning!