As a blogger, I may be compensated in some way (either pay, product, or experience) for sharing the post below All opinions are my own. ~Heidi
I got this recipe out of the Ragu Soccer Moms cookbook. It was so very simple, but so yummy!
I had this in the crock pot yesterday all day~ when we got home I had a migraine and had to go to bed. Ashley cooked noodles and served this over noodles and everyone loved it. We’ll definitely make this again.
- Boneless chicken thighs (about 1 1/2 lbs.) *I used breasts because that’s what I had in the freezer
- 1 26 oz. jar of Ragu Old World Style Pasta Sauce
- 1 sliced bell pepper
- 1 sliced onion
- Pinch or two of garlic powder
- Pinch of ground black pepper *I used lemon pepper
- Place all ingredients in crock pot and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-6 hours.
- Serve on a bed of rice. (That would be yummy, but my family prefers noodles.)