As a blogger, I may be compensated in some way (either pay, product, or experience) for sharing the post below All opinions are my own. ~Heidi
This is probably going to sound a little weird and you may decide to never read my blog again when I saw this, but … sometimes I really want to try chewing on dog bones! I mean, seriously, just look at this thing! It looks like it would feel especially good on your gums, and it’s bacon flavored! What more could a girl (I mean, a dog) want?!
In all seriousness, though, I promise I didn’t chew on this bone. It came in the mail from Chewy.com and I gave it to Gabe. He loves chewy bones so I figured he’d enjoy this one too.
Nylabone DuraChew Double Action Chew Bacon Flavor Dog Toy
Bacon flavor and fresh breath? You bet! The Nylabone Double Action Chew Bone Dog Toy gives you and your pup the best of both worlds, satisfying his need to chew and your need to keep bad breath at bay. The ends of the toy have a tempting bacon flavor, and the soft middle has a fresh minty scent for bad breath control. Double Action Chews have tiny bristle-like projections that control tartar, massages his gums, and keep his chompers clean
- Dental nubs help clean teeth, massage gums and reduce tartar while your pet chews and gnaws away.
- Minty center freshens doggy breath making kisses much more enjoyable and a bacon flavored outside make this an irresistible toy for any pet.
- Durable construction for lasting use so you can help keep your pet entertained and encourage safe, healthy chewing habits that save shoes and furniture from destructive chewing.
- The unique design makes this toy easy for your pup to carry around since they can grip the center effortlessly.
- Vet-recommended so you can feel confident about giving this toy to your furry family member.
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Gabe Says …
At first, Gabe was apprehensive about this bone and I’m not sure why. Most of his other chewy bones are flat and this one is round, so maybe he was put off by the shape. Now, though, he says, “Back off, people, this bone is MINE!”
You can purchase your own Nylabone Double Action Chew Bone Dog Toy at Clewy.com. It’s available in 3 sizes – Regular (which is the size Gabe received and is suitable for dogs up to 25 pounds – he’s 18 pounds), Wolf (which is for dogs up to 35 pounds), and Souper (for large dogs – over 50 pounds).
As is always the case with Chewy orders, price is reasonable and shipping is FAST! Be sure to check them out for all your doggy needs.
***This post made possible by Chewy.com.***