As a blogger, I may be compensated in some way (either pay, product, or experience) for sharing the post below All opinions are my own. ~Heidi
My very dear friend Sheri from Homeschooling on a Wing and a Prayer gifted me with this award:
Considering that she has seen some of my “less than sunshiny” moments, I’m truly honored that she would think to pass this award along to me. Love you, Sheri!
FYI: I know I’ve shared this one my blog before, but I actually got to meet Sheri in person a few months ago, after knowing her as a fellow Crew mate for the past 2 years. I wish she lived right next door because I know we’d have a blast!
Anyway, I’m supposed to pass the award to 7 other Sunshiny bloggers, and share 7 random things about me. If you leave comments here on my blog, then you add sunshine to my day – so consider yourself awarded! Now, here are my 7 things (and I’m taking some inspiration from Sheri):
- I started drinking coffee when I was pregnant with Ashley. Our church had a faith-pledge dinner at a place where the water reeked of sulfur. Ugh! I opted for the coffee, and have been drinking it ever since. I go in spells where I’m more of a “social drinker”; but currently I’m on an every morning, 2-3 cups per morning, kick. My favorite flavored creamer is currently Coconut Cream – yum!
- I love moving furniture around. Whenever I move our bedroom around, I always opt for the side of the bed closest to the door, since this is equivalent to being closest to the bathroom!
- I am not familiar with current tv shows because we cut our cable service over 6 years ago. We live in a valley, surrounded by hills and mountains, which basically means that, without cable, we get no channels whatsoever. We’ve been enjoying watching old tv shows via Netflix on the Wii.
- Brian and I have never attended a high school reunion. My graduating class only consisted of 6 kids (Christian school) and we don’t have reunions. His are usually held in bars and are overpriced. Facebook is a fun way to catch up with people, though (and you can be somewhat choosy without coming across as rude – LOL).
- Chips are my snack food of choice and my absolute favorites are these ===>
A whole entire bag of curly kettle chips?! Yep! And they are yummy! (For the record, though, I don’t get these very often.)
- If God had allowed me to plan my course, my kids wouldn’t be separated by so many years. However, He knows what is best and I wouldn’t have it any other way now!
- Someday (hopefully in the not-too-distant future), I’ll be driving a Toyota Camry instead of a Chevy Venture. In the meantime, though, if we could find a used 2-door Yaris (in red or dark blue), automatic, for a good price, I’d definitely consider buying it to share with Ashley.