As a blogger, I may be compensated in some way (either pay, product, or experience) for sharing the post below All opinions are my own. ~Heidi
This week, from our Port Crew, we have First Mate Jennifer from a glimpse of our life. Jennifer joined the Crew as a regular member for Year 2, and has stayed on to serve as a First Mate for Year 3. Jennifer is always quick to offer help and seems to have a very meek and gentle spirit. I’ve appreciated her attitude and helpfulness.
- Amber @ Refined Metals Academy
- Crystal @ Created for Home
- Krissy @ Ruby Slippers School
- Monica @ Discover Their Gifts
Next up, from our Starboard Crew, we are introducing you to First Mate Tricia from Life on the Hilltop and The Homeschool Review. Tricia was a charter Crew mate, sailing along for Year 1, and is serving as a First Mate for the 2nd year in a row. I always appreciate reading Tricia’s honest and well-written reviews. This past year, she graduated her oldest son from their homeschool and I very much enjoyed sharing that experience with her via her blog (as I have a junior this year and need to be preparing for “such a time as this”).
Tricia’s team is made up of:
- Christy @ Training Hearts at Home
- Julie @ Mindful Ramblings
- Dawn @ Guiding Light Homeschool
- Lisa @ Heritage Homestead and Homeschool Academy – I’d like to add that Lisa is a 2nd year Crew mate who graciously agreed to return when we were in need of more people to review upper level products this year. Lisa is a special lady with a lot on her plate as her family is in the mission field, she has health issues that she deals with on a daily basis, and a sweet little guy who was born prematurely and suffers with many special needs. I think you’ll enjoy following Lisa’s blog.
Special thanks to Tricia & Jennifer for their willing service to the Crew! You are both a blessing to me!
To see past week’s posts, click on the appropriate links below:
7/13/10 – Vendor Liaison Brenda, HSB Liaison Kristen, First Mates Lori & Tina
7/20/10 – First Mates Michelle & Denise
7/27/10 – First Mates Diane & Kimberly
8/3/10 – First Mates Jennifer & Wendy
8/10/10 – First Mates Heidi & Jodi
8/17/10 – First Mates Penny & Lis
8/24/10 – First Mates Lori Lynn & Susan
8/31/10 – First Mates Isabelle & Karla
9/7/10 – First Mates Mrs. White & Chris
9/14/10 – First Mates Suzanne & Amy