As a blogger, I may be compensated in some way (either pay, product, or experience) for sharing the post below All opinions are my own. ~Heidi
Thanks to the US Family Guide, we’ll be taking Ian to see the Monster Truck Nationals in State College, PA! (They may very well be coming to YOUR area too, so click the link and check out the upcoming show schedule.)
Here’s some information about our local show (to get information about other locations, click here) – – –
E3 SPARK PLUGS MONSTER TRUCK NATIONALS presented by LUCAS OIL
WITNESS THE THUNDER! State College, PA will ROAR and RUMBLE with the nation’s most competitive MONSTER TRUCKS and FMX Stunt Riders as they storm into the Bryce Jordan Center on April 1st and 2nd. See these incredible, high jumping, ground pounding, car crushing, axle wrenching giants race in side-by-side drags, wheelie shootouts, and then go completely bananas with amazing freestyle action during this Monster Truck Thrill Show! Plus, you can meet the drivers and see the trucks up close at the pre-event Autograph Pit Party on the arena floor.
Over 70,000 pounds of Monster Truck Thunder!
* E3 Spark Plugs BIGFOOT…The Original Monster Truck
* STAR MARSHAL…This New Truck Is A Good Truck With A Bad Attitude
* CHALKBOARD CHUCK…The Truck That Wants Your Autograph – Come Write On This One-Of-A-Kind Monster Truck
* Lucas Oil STABILIZER…Truck Is Stable, But Seriously Unpredictable
* IRONMAN…A Tribute To The Men & Women Of The Armed Forces
* PureFlow AIRDOG Diesel RX…1st Competitive Smokin’ Diesel Monster Truck (ON DISPLAY ONLY)
* CRUSHSTATION…The Monstah-Lobstah – It looks like a Lobster
Friday, April 1st, 2011 – 7:30 pm
Saturday, April 2nd 2011 – 7:30 pm
GATES OPEN AT 5:30 PM FOR PIT PARTY
By clicking through this link, you can get your tickets at $3 off the regular rate. Be sure to enter the promo code: FAMILY in order to get the discount rate.
My family is used to more girlish entertainment – such as going to see the Disney Princesses on Ice. This will be our first time going to see something much more boyish in nature. I can’t wait to see Ian’s little face when he sees those monster trucks. Be sure to check back after April 1st for my review and thoughts on the show (and pictures too, I’m sure!)