As a blogger, I may be compensated in some way (either pay, product, or experience) for sharing the post below All opinions are my own. ~Heidi
When our Gabe was a baby, he had a really weak stomach. To the point that we couldn’t find any dog food that his tummy could tolerate. So, I ended up making his food for the first few months of his life. As he got older, he was able to tolerate foods better and we found a dry dog food for a short list of good ingredients, and that is the food that we have kept him on ever since.
A few months ago, though, he decided that he was sick of the plain old dry food. At the time, I went out and purchased some soft food at the local store and started mixing small amounts of soft food into his dry food. This did the trick, and he’s able to tolerate both foods and eats much better again.
We also keep my parent’s dog for the winter and she’s more used to getting table scraps mixed into her food, so I’ve been mixing some soft food into her dry food also – and she, too, is a happy girl.
Recently, via Chewy.com, I discovered a new soft dog food that is high and above the others that I was purchasing …
Nutro Ultra Bistro Mix
Your dog deserves to enjoy their food as much as you do, so feed him Nutro Ultra Bistro Mix Variety Pack Grain-Free Adult Filets Gravy Dog Food Trays and make your dog’s mealtime a moment worth celebrating. With recipes inspired by the best ingredients, these grain-free meals serve up an elevated recipe made for your pup’s refined taste. Featuring a perfect pairing of high-quality protein and pieces of real vegetables, plus a hint of herb, the appetizing entrée gives your dog the ultimate flavor experience. An adult wet dog food variety pack, it’s made with quality ingredients, carefully sourced from a trusted network of farmers and suppliers and have no chicken by-product meal, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives
- Grain-free tender beef with tomato and a hint of basil, plus deluxe chicken with spring vegetables, tomato and a hint of basil in a savory gravy for a meal that’s worth celebrating every day.
- Thoughtfully crafted to make each tray an extraordinary one with recipes inspired by the best ingredients around.
- Made with high-quality protein and pieces of real vegetables, plus a hint of herb for the pup with the most refined taste buds.
- Nutritious recipes that support your pal’s healthy skin and coat and are ideal for both small and large adult dogs.
- Serve alone or treat your furry friend to a special meal by mixing this delicious recipe with his favorite Nutro kibble.
Heidi Says …
I want to make sure that I’m feeding my dogs something that is nutritional and good for them. This dog food looks like people food! Just check out the difference in the picture:
Which looks better to you? The Nutro Ultra Bistro mix looks like something I could dive in with a fork and eat! The stuff on the right looks kinda gelatinous and not very appetizing.
My dogs LOVE this food and I’m sure we’ll be ordering more. They like both the Tender Beef and Deluxe Chicken Entrees that come in this variety pack, so I’d order this same pack again.
Have I mentioned how much I love Chewy.com?! I order something and it’s literally waiting on my porch the very next day! THAT is service!
***This post made possible by Chewy.com.***