As a blogger, I may be compensated in some way (either pay, product, or experience) for sharing the post below All opinions are my own. ~Heidi
The past few weeks, the state of Pennsylvania has received obscene amounts of rain. Quite frankly, I’m sick of it! It has put a real damper on our summer as I feel like we’ve been stuck inside so much. Our backyard is a virtual swamp most of the time, the rain drowned most of our garden, and we haven’t been able to use the grill (one of the best things about summer, in my opinion!)
What makes this even worse is the fact that I had a new gadget from Cave Tools sitting here to try – the Chicken Wing & Leg Rack. I don’t normally love chicken legs on the
Cave Tools Chicken Wing & Leg Rack
Best In Class Barbecue Wing Rack & Drip Pan
Grilling and Smoking Wings Has Never Been Easier
7 Giant Reasons Why Cave Tools Has the Best Chicken Roaster Rack on the Market:
- Large Capacity Chicken Rack Fits Up To 12 Chicken Legs, Wings, Thighs or Drumsticks
- Sturdy Stainless Steel Rack Legs Have a Locking Mechanism So They Won’t Tip Over or Collapse When Cooking
- Use Your BBQ Wing Rack On The Grill, Smoker, or Even Cooking Your Wings In The Oven
- Cook Vegetables Below The Pan With Deliciously Flavored Chicken Juices
- Collect Chicken Drippings To Make Your Favorite Sauce, Gravy or Soup
- Extra Deep Drip Pan So Your Juices Will Never Overflow
- 100% Dishwasher Safe Makes Cleanup a Breeze
We don’t normally do chicken legs on the grill. In fact, we mostly just buy boneless, skinless chicken breast (but they tend to get dry on the grill); so, I was anxious to try this rack with some legs and see what the result would be.
I started off by adding some seasoning to the legs. I chose Ol’
As I picked each leg up to place it on the rack, I rubbed the seasoning in with my hands.
On the grill, we used the rack alongside our smoker box. Between the cherry wood chips and the seasoning, these legs smelled AMAZING when they were cooking. We kept them on the grill for about an hour.
We served our chicken legs alongside loaded baked potatoes and they were a huge hit!
Don’t they look delicious?!
Purchase Your Wing & Leg Rack Today!
This rack is available directly from Cave Tools for $17.99. You can also purchase from Amazon [aff] for $19.99 – it’s available with free Prime Shipping! For $5 more, you can add on the smoker box too! GREAT DEAL!
If you purchase from Cave Tools, be sure to use code WING15 at checkout for 15% off your order!
***This post made possible by Cave Tools. ***